SourceOne Stock Info  Your one source site for stock research

 

 

 

Company Website

Investor Relations

 

 

What’s the buzz—

message boards

Yahoo

Market Watch

Money Central

Raging Bull

Board Central

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold Inc.

 

FCX

Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold is a copper and gold mining company. Freeport-McMoran's principal asset is the Grasberg mine which contains gold reserve and copper reserves. The company’s main operating subsidiary is PT Freeport Indonesia. Freeport-McMoran owns approximately 90.64% of PT Freeport Indonesia, and the Government of Indonesia owns the remaining approximate 9.36%. PT Freeport Indonesia mines, processes and explores for ore containing copper, gold and silver. It operates in the remote highlands in the province of Papua, Indonesia, which is on the western half of the island of New Guinea. PT Freeport Indonesia markets its concentrates containing copper, gold and silver globally. Freeport-McMoran also smelts and refines copper concentrates in Spain, and markets the refined copper products through Atlantic Copper, S.A., the wholly owned subsidiary of the Company among others, such as PT Irja Eastern Minerals and FM Services Company.

 

Stock Quotes and Other Information

Nasdaq

NYSE

Msn

Yahoo

Silicon Investor

Excite

Lycos

Market Watch

Clear Station

StockHouse

 

SourceOne Message Board

 

Search for Stocks:

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Alphabetical Listings by Company Name

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

S&P 100     S&P 500     S&P 400     Dow Jones Industrials     Dow Jones Transportation     Dow Jones Utilities     Dow Jones Composite     Nasdaq 100     Morgan Stanley Hi-Tech 35

 

Home