SourceOne Stock Info  Your one source site for stock research

 

 

 

Company Website

Investor Relations

 

 

What’s the buzz—

message boards

Yahoo

Market Watch

Money Central

Raging Bull

Board Central

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Brown-Forman Corporation

 

BFB

Brown-Forman is a diversified producer and marketer of consumer products. Brown-Forman consists of two business units: Beverages and Consumer Durables. The Beverage unit includes both wine and spirits brands, which are produced, marketed and sold on a world-wide basis. Approximately two-thirds of the unit’s sales are generated in the United States, which is Brown-Forman's largest market. The Consumer Durables unit includes tabletop, collectibles and luggage products marketed under the Lenox, Dansk, Gorham, Kirk Stieff and Hartmann brand names. The sales are derived from three primary channels: department stores; Company-owned retail outlet stores, and direct-to-the-consumer through catalogs, direct mail and the Internet. During the fiscal year ended April 2005, the Beverage unit generated approximately 98% and the Consumer Durables unit generated the remaining 2% of the Company's total operating income.

 

Stock Quotes and Other Information

Nasdaq

NYSE

Msn

Yahoo

Silicon Investor

Excite

Lycos

Market Watch

Clear Station

StockHouse

 

SourceOne Message Board

 

Search for Stocks:

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z

Alphabetical Listings by Company Name

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

S&P 100     S&P 500     S&P 400     Dow Jones Industrials     Dow Jones Transportation     Dow Jones Utilities     Dow Jones Composite     Nasdaq 100     Morgan Stanley Hi-Tech 35

 

Home